Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Father Heaven and Mother Earth

Lately when meditating I have connected to the energies of Father Heaven and Mother Earth. I have felt the nurturing and support of Mother Earth, and the inspiration and creativity of Father Heaven. I have recognized the enormity of these forces, and how I live my life between them. I know I will be safe and successful as long as I am open to them, allowing each to pour their energies into my body and spirit.

Feel their power for yourself - take a deep breath, close your eyes, and ground yourself by envisioning a cord from the base of your spine going deep into the earth. Inhale, then as you exhale let all of the energy in and around your body go into the ground through the cord. Inhale again, and draw the energy of the earth in through your first chakra as you do so. Exhale, and feel the power and presence of Mother Earth supporting you. Inhale, and this time draw in energy from above through your 7th chakra. Exhale, and feel the power and presence of Father Heaven animating you and inspiring you. Sit for a while and be aware of both above and below, and your rightful place between them.

No comments: